image_qna_character_bg

You've found us. Welcome!

This product enables users to acquire comprehensive information and enhances their ability to solve complex problems through analysis of conceptual questions. 

  • Necessary vocabulary for academic progression.
  • Essential vocabulary for Language Testing.
  • Key theoretical points for professional certification.
  • Core concepts in industry fields.
  • Latest insights on market trends.

We transform content into concise text and examples to help users improve understanding and enhance memory.

For users aged 6 and above who can read and have a vocabulary of 5,000 words in both Chinese and English.

  • As of May 5th 2024, the total word count of the question base is 125,760, with 40% being bilingual (Chinese and English) and purely Chinese content, and the remaining 60% consisting of English content.

You can customize your learning experience by picking subjects, setting study time, choosing a language, and selecting a difficulty level that match your interests.

The existing learning content includes Language (English, Bilingual English-Chinese, and Mandarin), STEM (Mathematics, Physics, and Technology), Business (Management and Financial Literacy), and Lifestyle (Arts, Design, and Sports).

There are currently 460 different learning combinations available, with more than 400 new questions added monthly, it is an ideal choice for continuous learning.

Find it interesting? Nice to meet you too!

No. Simply connect to the internet and use it on any electronic device.

There is a free version($0) available, ideal for brief learning sessions.

The Ultra version is ideal for a continuously evolving learning model:

  • Each month, the Ultra edition adds over 400 new questions, with 5% of these simultaneously shared with the free version.
  • One-time payment for long-term account access, with no hidden or extra fees. 
  • Long-term unlimited access to all learning resources.

Click here to view the two versions.

A learning style that opens up a dialogue, calling for your participation.

Because this is not a test. After reviewing the question, you’re prompted to decide between the provided either-or options.

Therefore, you just need to choose one of the two to learn the key idea, the concept or vocabulary presented in the question.

Yes. After each session, users can instantly view their scores, time spent practicing, and review incorrect answers. Ultra version users have access to cumulative data as well.

  • Students can use this product to enjoy self-study time.
  • Teachers can use it for classroom activities or self-study assignments.
  • Parents can use the product as additional reading material.
  • After successfully paying online, users will receive an email with Ultra account login details within 24 hours on business days (Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm). They can log in and activate their account immediately.
  • Payments are processed through Stripe, supporting Visa, MasterCard, and Alipay.
  • This is a one-time payment with no hidden or extra fees, allowing for long-term use of the account.

Q: Why no biology, accounting, or more?

  • Updating. We link topics across different categories. For example, you can find accounting basics under [Business][Management] or explore financial literacy in the [Bilingual] [Integrated] category.

Q: Why use browser-based responsive design?

  • No downloads or installations required.
  • Automatically adapts to various screen resolutions.
  • Efficient updates and maintenance save time and costs.

We are grateful for the exceptional design team that turned our ideas into stunning outcomes.

Q: How many questions in both versions?

  • Since the product launched in February 2024, as of May 5th, 2024, it includes a free version with 620 questions and an ultra version containing 1,400 questions.

Q: Why is the Ultra account labeled “long-term” instead of “permanent”?

  • Amazon’s domain name can be registered for a maximum of 10 years, and is currently registered until August 19, 2033. We plan to renew it for another decade at that time.

Q: What’s with the pioneer code?

  • Specific Discount. The pioneer code is proactively shared by the team with outstanding individuals, as a gesture of appreciation.

Q: What are your business hours?

  • Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM. 
  • We are fully remote. Feel free to leave a message online or email us at info@edurises.com.
Scroll to Top